Saturday, July 01, 2006
...Continued

My choice ...
The divine one of course, as i realised that the grass may seem greener and the gold may be gleaming, things change as people do and i don't want to be around when ice changes. His heart is not in the right place for me. As i said previously in 'From the beginning', unconditional love can only be given when you don't know someone inside out and to be honest i am prepared to give up that to be with someone who loves me as close to the unconditional point as i can get. Someone who i am sure will not someone who i think might.
So peeps the divine is the one that owns my heart and i am hoping that is the way it will stay as i have his in a tight grasp too.
So now i have made my choice and my heart is at rest, i can tell you what a complete jackass i made of myself last night.
So 10pm comes and i am ready with my bag to go and stay and m's house he called me to say that he had the wine in and all that was needed was me.
Me and M go back far from college days. So everything is strictly platonic with us...
So i get there around 10pm and music is on and the wine is flowing (down my throat) we are chatting away and suddenly i just went into quiet mode and started to think about how much i love the divine but i want ice. So to get myself out of this miserable state of mind M suggests we drink, half way through our drinking sess, i collapse on the floor in giggles and sit back by the chair. I was DRUNK. Now i am the sort of gyal who knows her limits and is never usually sick when under the influence and M knows this so he keeps the wine coming.
My embarassment suddenly approached i pelted into the toilet and from then on lets just say the toilet was my best friend for the best part of 45 minutes.
I felt like a jackass. I stumbled home this morning feeling like shit went to bed and when i woke up it was like the spanish inquisition in my own head. Why why why was i sick??? What an ass. I should have eaten before starting but hey thankfully it is all over.
Hope y'all had a better night than me
xxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Saturday, July 01, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List