Sunday, July 02, 2006
HOT HOT HOT

So i wake up at 9am on a sunday feeling refreshed from my night of a drunken status, also known as my jackass night.
First things first, i need to get my brown ass in the shower, is it hot today or is it HOT.
By 10:15am i am primed and ready to go. Food shopping. Not the most exhilerating thing on a sunday morning but nobody will be out. So i thought. The world and his wife were in the supermarket checkouts with the most cases of beer i have seen in a LONG time. So as i totter round getting my bits and pieces, i'm thinking did i just come out in a heatwave???
Sunday morning for me isn't really my best of times, it takes me until at least midday to make sense out of why i am up and out of the house. So i carry on wondering around, picking up everything i need, pasta, vegetables, fruits, then i get to the back of the shop, wine. I am ashamed to say i spent £140 on alcohol, but in my defence it is only because i had family coming over for a sunday lunch. 40% of said alcohol will go to family and 60% to friends and myself. So i come out with my many bags and a full trolley. Drive home to sit in the garden and to my delight all two of my sun lounges are piled with bird shit. It is really not my day, so i proceed to the kitchen. The divine had done it all. I was a happy woman until i saw the kitchen sink. But that was a small price to pay for everything being cooked. So i got on with it. We sat, we ate and we drank. And the even sun is hotter than ever. I love it, i miss JA. For now i must leave you with this question, why do people complain, oh it is too hot, oh it is too cold. Are they just complaining for the sake of complaining???
I think so...
For now i am going back to the sun and the garden and will report back with something hopefully a bit more interesting.!!!

As weekends go mine hasn't been to bad apart from the jackass night so i hope everyone else had a good one.
xxxSBxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Sunday, July 02, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List