Friday, July 07, 2006
To Fake or Not to Fake??? Is that really the question...

So, at work and thinking about the days gone by. Daydreaming i believe its called. So as i am sitting minding my own business, the flashbacks start. It all started when i got home from work, the usual routine is get in, go upstairs get undressed and either have a good scrub in the shower to wash the daily grime off or soak in the bath and scrub in a nice cool shower after. So i was on my way to the shower, all flesh bared and he grabbed me (divine) and pulled me into the bed with him, he is a nocturnal creature. Works in the night and sleeps by day. I went through my period of being nocturnal working in a nightclub and staying up until ungodly hours in the morning watching recorded programmes then sleeping mostly on the couch but not being donned a couch potato, but i digress. So all flesh bared, dragged into the bed and spoken to in a manner that is only suitable once drunk, which i most certainly was not. I never knew there were so many words for the poonani as it were (as i am so innocent and all!!!!!)
So he is well into this chat chat chatting and i was all in the favour for just do it and shut the fuck up. I am not going to cuss the man out cos he did the job ok but for some reason it wasn't happening for me, it just WASN'T HAPPENING. Why now? Why me! I had to claim i was about to pee myself run into the toilet and i put my head in a towel and burst out laughing.
So this is where the i beg the question to go back and fake or not????
What do i do peeps.
After this a totally different dilemma for you to read and give advice comments etc.

peace
(sorry didn't spell check)
xxSBxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Friday, July 07, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List