Friday, July 07, 2006
Piece of Ass

Sorry in advance for not spell checking if i did i would have forgotten half of the contents...

So i go home at 5 yesterday, thinking about this hot piece of ass that i saw around the office. At least i can look forward to something in work on a friday apart from going home. So lets start from the very beginning of my TERRIBLE morning. I wake up at 7:00 am and decide, i am NOT getting out of bed yet. So i go back to bed and i wake up 15 minutes later to realise i should have been up and in the shower by 6:45am. I was BLOWING my top (so to speak). So i got in the shower at 7:18am and was out by 7:25am, that sounds so nasty, but i made sure i was lathered with soap head to toe don't worry i aint a stinker. Lol.

Moving on to the rest of my morning of madness. So i get dressed in a record time of 2mins and 30 secs put a couple more shirts in my bag, various colours as i got dressed in the dark, all shirts selected went with my jeans and flip flops so not all was lost and i shipped myself out of the door and piled into the car. Started the car with what looked like a vengance, put it into gear and screached down my 20 mph road at 40 mph. No i don't need any lectures on speeding thanks there were no little children, old people, animals or other pedestrians so i was home free. So i am in wimbledon driving through at break neck speed with the tunes blaring out then i think, why am i rushing, i have to be in by 9 so i slow down and the instant i do, there is a HUGE and i mean HUGE traffic jam. Nicht Git (Not good) So i swing round and speed (again) and get into work again in record time at 8:15am. Brilliant timing a 45min drive in 30 - 35 mins. I think it may make the guiness book of records ladies and gentlemen. Sorry again to digress...

So i get into work and about 10 minutes later hot stuff decides to come in and look at the office comps as i emailed him as a ploy to get him into the office to assess the ass. And when he came in i made a full valuation, my conclusion ladies and gentlemen is i want that piece of ass. I know this is hard for some people to understand a woman saying this about a man and not vica versa but i want that ass. Lol, moving swiftly on. Ok so people hopefully you are keeping up, i am not sure i am but i will try and fill you lot in on the situation between me and the divine(previous blogs). We are now separated but his habitat is still with me as his ass needs to find somewhere to live. So now that is cleared up lets get back to hot stuff and my beetroot face.

So i'm in the office with hot stuff and i can't stop staring at his behind, it is like two ripe mangoes that i WANT to squeeze but cant reach. So my dilemma continues, but by the time i realise that i want to say something he has gone. This man seems to be the hardest man to get into contact with and even when you use the wonderful art of email he answers you about 5 million years later.

So here is the dilemma people:
There is one hot piece of ass that i want some of, how the hell do i get it??
Now i am open to any suggestions ruling out rape and other disgusting things that could put me in a mental institute or quite possibly arrested.
HELP!!!

Peace

xxS*Bxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Friday, July 07, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List