Friday, April 20, 2007
Money, Money, Money
"Money makes the world go round" - Not sure who by but so true!
"Money, Money, Money" - Hit single for ABBA
"Money is like muck, not good except it be spread" - Francis Bacon.
All of the above statements are so true and no matter what you say deep down you most probably think the same.
When it comes to money in my world it is as many say few and far between - i am in a comfortable situation with a few debts that should soon be settled and i will finally be able to hand in my notice!
Many women say the happiest day of their lives is either their wedding day or the birth of their child/children.
Well for me at the moment as i am involved in no plans to hastily do either i will say my happiest day so far apart from being born and being around my loved ones will be getting out of this job that i am currently in.
My title: Helpdesk Operator
My department: Estates & Maintenance
My location: A huge hospital which covers 2 others at the same time all from one office (aren't we hi-tech!)
My thoughts on the above:
My title: General Helpdesk Operator (Someone to shout at about problems including things because some people have no brain to figure out the simplest of things!)
My department: The bottom of the pile
My location: A landing plot for any shit bombs
So what is the general take on my situation???
I think it includes me hot stepping my ass out of here asap!
MY PLAN (Mu ha ha ha!!!)
I will hand in my notice at the end of May as i have debts to pay off and have figured out the exact amounts i can afford each month and the amount i will pay each month - this time i will stick to it as i REALLY do want to get out.
So if i hand in my notice at the end of May my last month of pay will be in June and i will have paid off debts and i will have 2 months for the summer to myself which include my 21st birthday off!!!
I will still be doing my door work which will bring in money but i will have days free to do what i wish!
So there we have it ladies and gentlemen i will be FREE!
What is your take on things?
xxS*Bxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Friday, April 20, 2007  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List