Saturday, January 20, 2007
Ummmm . . . .

I was just flicking through some music vids on YouTube.com and i found this:




Well when i had finished watching it not only was i in stitches but i was speechless - very hard for even me to believe!!!
I REALLY wasn't sure if he was just playing the ass but then i found some more of his "rap" vids and was even more confused see below:

You say i'm ugly! - Reh Dogg - I couldn't get it to just show so click on the link - it's MADD!!!!!!

Question: Is he takin the piss??????

OMG - if this guy is takin the piss he is doin his shyt so damn well!!!


Aside from the above people, this weekend was kinda jam packed with random things to do - but thanks to me being a bit of a scatter brain when it comes to saturday mornings i forgot half of my appointments and got my well deserved lie-in.
It felt so good.

This post has been published very late as my laptop crashed and just re-opened and it is monday!!! - POOR ME!!

Monday 22nd Jan '07

First day of the week - colleague is off sick and a whole heap of work to do.
On Friday afternoon i found out that someone had made a formal complaint that consisted of all of 4 lines on an email in LARGE font.
Apparently i am unhelpful, rude and condascending.
Basically an absolute f**kin joke. When my senior manager told me, he said that he needed to have a little chat (informal).

Monday morning comes and suddenly things have been made formal where there will be notes on my file which i am NOT happy about so i am in the process of a counter claim against not just 1 or 2 but 3 people all of which are senior management.
The short way to sort all of this out would be to step to me and tell me what i said that was offensive - which for the record was nothing (witnessed).
I went to the doctors surgery straight after work and i am not planning on going back for a while.

I will keep you updated as i will now have a bit of freetime on my hands.
I will still be up pretty early which is a shame as i have to walk the pup which isn't a shame!!!

Well i better go peoples, so have a nice night (in the UK) have a nice rest of your day (US etc!!)

Gonna luv ya n leave ya!

xxS*Bxx

p.s. Let me know if the link doesn't work!!! xXx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Saturday, January 20, 2007  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List