Thursday, January 11, 2007
The BIG '07

Morning all,
At the moment i am sitting at work and listening to my colleagues moan and groan about things that quite frankly i think they should be grateful for.
Sorry to start off on such a bitchy note!

So...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOG FAM!!!

I hope you all welcomed the New Year in with Happiness and all that jazz!!

NEWSFLASH!!!!

I finally got a puppy he is beautiful - black labrador 10 weeks old - pictures are below - enjoy!



Just Chillin'

Are you jokin'

Tired - oh so tired!

Love ya!

Awww!!

So people's what do you think??

It is such a big responsibility but i love him to bits.

I don't really have much to say at the moment so i think i will leave you to look at my beauty and will be back soon.

xxS*Bxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Thursday, January 11, 2007  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List