Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Belated Christmas Wishes

Afternoon blog fam - i was thinking about posting yesterday but i was doing the family thing.
Anyways - i hope you all had a WONDERFUL day - at the very least eventful!

My Christmas Tale

I woke up on Christmas morning to a screaming 5 year old, SB SB SB can i open my presents now pleasssssseeee!!!!
The other halfs little sister. So cute - i love it when kids are excited about christmas that is part of the fun.

So i was dragged out of bed as she ripped all the neatly wrapped paper off her presents. I caught it on video on my phone which was great.

After all of her presents were opened - i had a bath and headed home for my family day at mine.
It started with a small bag of morning gifts like facial wash and skincare products then i made the christmas dinner - I MADE IT!

So after the dinner we sat and thankfully missed the queens speech in time for some christmas time TV and opening of normal presents.

I got:
A bag
Money
Champagne
Various other things like skincare etc.
I am really happy with my pressies as i can use all of them.

So blog fam what did you get for christmas and did you have a good day???

Take care peoples and if i don't blog before have a FANTASTIC New Year!!!


xxS*Bxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Tuesday, December 26, 2006  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List