Thursday, September 14, 2006
Forgetful is one thing i am NOT!!!


People, people, people!!!
I am so sorry that i haven't logged onto this thing since i blogged last which is OBVIOUS.
I have been working like a dog and trying to sort out the fam life as we do!
But as of next week i should be back in action.
Unfortunately my birthday photos will not make an appearance until the next blog.
Well in order for me to finish all of my work and get time to write a blog for next i will be off - this is a quick shout to say love to all the blog fam and i haven't forgotten u.
I know the video below is a bit late as this tragic ordeal happened the day after my birthday 5 years ago.
But i will leave you with this link and send my love.
xx I MISS YOU xx

x x x x x
Bless
x x x x x
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Thursday, September 14, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List