Monday, July 24, 2006
Tagged like a criminal

Two Names You Go By:
1. Faye
2. xxS*Bxx (For the purpose of bloggin')

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. A navy and pale pink polo t shirt
2.Pale pink timbs with Jack D socks

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Love
1b. Trust
2. Affection
2b. Sex
2c. Friendship (an advantage)

Two Things You Want Really Badly At This Moment:
1. Money to sort out my debt so i can move
2. My new ride (
Look how pretty it is) (That is not the exact one!! I wish!!!)

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Horse riding
2. Shopping

Two pets you have had:
1. A tabby cat with white paws called paddy (one of my neighbours drowned him when i was 10 - very sad)
2. My pure black cat with green eyes - Sooty - She is beautiful

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Hopefully, msnhim
2. Whoever see's it and wants it

Two things you did last night :
1. Slept
2. Cooked dinner

Two Favorite Places to eat:
1. China Garden (Local restaurant)
2. La Movida - Spanish tapas bar - Also local

Two things you ate today:
1. Crackerbread with Phili
2. 6 Frozen Cup drinks - (i have to go back to JA - its all about the bag juice)

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. My mum
2. My best friend - Sparks as known in previous story
AB$OLUTELY MORTIFIED

Hope y'all enjoyed the read!

peace

xxS*Bxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Monday, July 24, 2006  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List