Tuesday, July 18, 2006
I'm Alive, Alive, ALIVE!!!

Well as you can guess, i survived my interview with the vampire.
So the story goes...

I get home from work, washed off the daily grime. And got ready to go.
I went in fear and asked my next door neighbour (who is 13, easy bate) to come with me. And for more support another friend who shall be known as the banker from now on came with me.
So of we go to see dracula's wife. We drive down the street and BAM!! - The red roses are spotted from the end of the road - Blood red roses. To line and coffin as my 13 year old next door neighbour so wrongly put given the situation.
A young later with a nice tan answered the door and i asked if vamp was in, she showed me into the front room and she was sitting there.

Larger than life, wrapped in a bath towel she beamed at me and was nothing like what she had described. I was picturing an albino who was pale skinny and clad in black rags. But no she was great. I think i will still take the neighbour round for moral support and also incase she really is and just hasn't turned yet. She was getting ready to go out so i guess she just doesn't like sunlight. I suceeded on getting a £90 order and some possible future contacts.

So all i can say is I'm Alive, Alive, ALIVE.
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Tuesday, July 18, 2006  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List