Monday, July 17, 2006
Vamped Up...

Not many people know but i am an Avon Girl. I know to many people, avon people are usually old, but i aint. Anyway moving swiftly on ...
I got a call from the company on friday afternoon to tell me they had a new customer for me around my area, i was cool about it and took her details and gave her a call. It went straight to voicemail so i left my details and convienient times for her to call me back. So, i went about my weekend as usual and it turned out to be better than usual until i got a call.
From dracula, the new customer will be referred to as dracula until i find evidence that she is not.
First of all, when i missed her call and called her back, when her phone was ringing (you can get a song to play over the ring and she has one it is draculas organ song and it is CREEPY. She then tells me that she needs products that are very light on the skin as she has very pale white skin, is not allowed to go out in sunlight and she works through the night and has her own business.

How weird is this??
Is it just me or is it really CREEPY? I would like a majority vote as it is some weird shit!
I am going to cry into my pillow now at the prospect of being eaten!!!

xxS*Bxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Monday, July 17, 2006  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List