Friday, July 14, 2006
Vacation,Vacation, Vacation... continued



I like this picture above as i was wearing my fave bikini - only prob is i need to get rid of some spare tyres if you know what i mean ! - However i hope the sunset background is a good distraction.



I love taking pictures of sunsets and every night while i was over there i tried to get a picture of a beautiful sunset from different place - Ocho Rios was one place i tried but it just wasn't right. The picture above is taken whilst i was sipping a strawberry and appleton rum daquiri in Montego Bay Margharitaville. I fell in love with that place.







All of the above pictures were taken from the Margharitaville.

All the pictures that i have put into this blog and the one before vacation vacation vacation are my fave photos from my holiday album.
I was so excited about going to JA and when i got there i didn't want to come home, but i will be back.

Hope you all enjoyed my pics.

Peace

xxS*Bxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Friday, July 14, 2006  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List