Tuesday, July 11, 2006
REDEMPTION...

Sorry for spelling mistakes in advance again as in a bit of a rush...
enjoy...

So, it is now tuesday morning and i am at work still with the public mortification in mind, but slowly moving out of my hangover state of mind.
I got a call from divine yesterday at about 2pm, he told me to make sure i was home on time last night that he will be at my place. My brain went into overdrive...
Oooohhh, has he planned something romantic???
Is he going to take me out somewhere nice???
Will he clean up the house and make a romantic dinner and meet me in his boxers??? Sorry bout that one - partly off on a tangent the other part is true... Which one is which shall remain MY BUSINESS.
So i am gearing myself up for this wild night of pleasure and fantasies. Finally the working day comes to an end, i drive home at break neck speed to unveil my surprise...
.....
.....
I turn the key in the door and my face just
D
R
O
P
P
E
D
No jokes, he was lying on the couch watching TV. Me still thinking alright the kitchen must be clean and the bathroom spotless. So i walk around to inspect and NOTHING, yes people NOTHING was done.
By the time i was out of the shower padding around my room trying to find some clothes, i was fuming. Sod the clothes, i stormed downstairs in my towel hair soaked.
Me: So when you rang me earlier to make sure i got home on time, what was that for? So i could clean up after your filthy ass???
Face bright pink with fury i was thinking about hitting him with the towel but no as that would leave me naked and cold. And this just wasn't the time for bare flesh. He just looked at me and said : What?!?!?!
I did a double take, went upstairs got dressed, scrubbed the bathroom, the kithcen and the living room floor, had another shower got properly dressed and as i was about to step out the front door, he grabbed me by the stomach turned me round in one swift move and tried to kiss me. I a swifter move i moved away leaving him kissing the back of my neck and i was gone, out of the door, vamous, abracadabra, poof, i was out of there. I drove over to sparks house and stayed there making baby food from root veg until about 11pm. By the time i got home, not only was i knackered but so was my phone from the 24 missed calls 3 voicemails and 7 text messages it had waiting. PATHETIC, absolutely pathetic. You piss someone off, when they leave you in the house and still come back to it looking like a shittip no amount of voicemails will excuse from the silent treatment for a long while.
When i got home, the lights were out candles were lit all the way up the stairs!!!!
I didn't get too excited, over the high risk fire hazard that i used to call my house, so i followed the candles blowing them out and turning lights on in their place until i got to my bedroom.
Where lights remained off - he took the bulb out - He knows me too well.
This could be good or bad. So i go into the room and he is lying there barely lit by candles and barely dressed by clothes. You can only guess what happened next, if you can't use your imaginations but people again keep it clean. It was good.
However i do have a query, as there was so much tension in the air before all of that happened, is it natural after the deed is done to keep fighting.
Any comments are welcome to help me sort out my probs.

Peace

xxS*Bxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Tuesday, July 11, 2006  
2 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:04:00 AM, Blogger Mr.Slish said…

    Your man is just that a man...We don't know how to translate what a woman may be feeling or needs .

    Sure it would have been nice to clean up the house before you got home. But why? When you always do it. Yuh Bruk in yuh man Bad...from now on try and include him the cleaning up process so that he knows what to do and when to do it

    Thats what my sweetie does to my ass..If I want her to cook I have to help or else I won't be eating any food or her suga walls..FEEL ME!!!

     
  • At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:51:00 PM, Blogger *snake*bite* said…

    @ Slish - I feel you, however, he is usually really good, he cooks he cleans, it is usually a shared effort that is why i was so shocked.
    MADNESS!!!
    I am on the case to sort it out sooner rather than later!
    xx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List