Friday, July 14, 2006
Vacation,Vacation,Vacation...

My vacation to Jamaica...

The photos are a bit late but better late than never?!

So...






Dunn's River Fall's - at the top after i climbed the 900 and something feet! (Really i did climb it)



See... there is me in my climbing shoes, it is the worst picture i had taken on this holiday - everytime i moved in the water stones gathered - YUK!



Above is beside the martha brae river - one of the shops. They sell some bangin crafts.



This was one of my fave shops on the side of the river - the drinks stand! - Good times, good times!!!



David - He was my raft captain come river guide - Funny guy!

These are only some of the photos i will post the rest in the next bit...

JA is the place to be !!

posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Friday, July 14, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List