Thursday, July 20, 2006
Having a bad day...

What constitutes having a bad day???

Unnecessary arguments, the heat, women in heat (if you know what i mean...), men being idiots, bad traffic, loads of work and the general feeling you would rather be somewhere else.

What digs you out of this heap of minor depression???

Games online, sweeties, not doing work and laughing in the bosses face for getting away with it and the best one of all HOMETIME (especially when the sun is still shining and the air is still warm).
I sound like a little kid again!!!! Hometime!!!

So last night was an ok night but talking to family about things that i wont discuss as they are TOO personal.. really made me loose my rag.
And then i saw red!!! - The roof almost caved in from the screaming and shouting - looking back it was a pathetic argument on mostly the family side. And that is REALLY me not being biased.

So, to make it worse i have to come into work. And i forgot, my colleague is taking half day so i have to sit in a room with fickle features all day (the boss). It was the scenario where they say silence is golden. Then the phone starting ringing and my head starting banging.

...
...
One phone call after another...
...
...
Lunch-time - some kind of relief at least. I have the normal, a sandwich and a bottle of water, diets really need to be reassessed.
...
...
End of the day is finally here and i am free to go home, so i will leave you with some more pics of my work so you know where i sit and get headaches and most importantly blog!!!
The first picture will be of me looking happy cos i am leavin...
Sorry about the really uninteresting, nonsense blog!! I am temporarily ashamed!









Terrible picture, it looks like i have been dragged backwards from a hedge and like a caveman don't know what a comb and softbrush is!! I apologize! (End of an agonising day - my excuse is poor)










Proudly displaying my addiction to a white choc toblerone!!





Well people i must love you and leave you as it is the weekend and i am GOING HOME!!!
Peace

xxS*Bxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Thursday, July 20, 2006  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List