Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Music Makers vs No Rhythm

Ok so sorry for this nonsense blog that is about to follow but i am on a mates comp with nothin to do.
Music makers are the brothers that have it all well most of it and the ones with almost none or just totally no rhythm are the ones that you will always like and probably end up with but seem to only be there for the security issue. I don't know how to explain it...
Maybe you guys can help... Hit me back with that one.
In the past i seem to have always ended up with the brother from another mother the one with no rhythm whatever you wanna call it, and for most of the time with a couple of these guys i would see the music makers and see the greener grass but then step back like, OK if i go there things might go wrong.
I suppose it is the bad boys vs good boys again. Good guys always end up gettin hurt for the guys that will hurt the girl that leaves them.
WHY???
Why can't it just be black and white. BLACK and WHITE.

Slidin over to another side of another story (i did say this may be a bit random)
I know everyone has their preferences but what are they, mine is a red boy or darker.
Never been with a white guy, its weird cos when i tell people this they look at me like but don't you think you are missing out. I don't know.
Once again peeps i am callin on you for help, get ur peeps to help.
Opinions please.

This was one crazy ass blog. Sorry. I hope it made sense.

I'm off.

Bit off a rank colour don't you think?!? xxx

xxS*Bxx

posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Wednesday, August 16, 2006  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List