Monday, August 14, 2006
Monday morning blues 'myspace

It is only monday and i am wishing it was friday ALREADY!
I am sure that it is not only me that feels this way when at work on this awful day that is called Monday.
Every monday morning i get into work at usual time around 8:30, now that i am off the coffee in the mornings and tea in the afternoon (unless it is herbal) the morning vibe aint jumping like it used to.
Paperwork, piled high, i start up my snow plow and half of it makes it way to timbucktu (my offices shredder).
As i mull through many papers that i wish weren't there, i think back to my illustrious weekend.
Friday night - babysitting - with guests
Saturday - Several birthday parties
Sunday - All day SLEEPING (well deserved - I think so)
Ok so not as extravagant as one would like but it kept me busy as you can see from sundays report.
Friday night was however the most enjoyable - It all started around 8ish, sparks who you might have heard of from previous blog absolutely mortified was going out with some friends which i really wasn't in the mood to see so i agreed to look after baby girl (my god daughter). She was out of the house by 8:15 sharpish heading to her friday night destination. She said that i could have friends over and eat all her food. I didn't eat but i had a friend, this friend for future reference shall be known as the green eyed monster, green for short- many reasons for this name which i might go into later.
So after green finished with his prior engagements he came over to sit with me until sparks got back. I made coffee as the dutiful hostess should (no i didn't drink any i had herbal tea instead)
After the formalities were over we moved onto his first, my third movie of the night. When said movie (that i made sure we had both seen so nothing was missed) was half way through, he made an announcment.
"Down to business"
I was like - WTF!
Ok before we go any further the reasons for the name green is because of
1. His irresistable eyes
2. His lack of willpower to give up the stuff

As i have to go home i will carry on tomorrow.

xxS*Bxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Monday, August 14, 2006  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List