Monday, November 20, 2006
Back to Work

So, it is now monday and i am back at work after my 5 day weekend.
Not happy - really not happy.
After taking those 5 days 3 of which should have been work days i sat back and didn't really do much.
At first i was thinking that i should use these days to do the things that i don't get to do when i am at work.
Little did i know that i really wouldn't do much if i was off work as i would be relaxing.

So day 1 - I was ready to go.
I got woken up at the earliest hours of dawn see the previous post for all details. Once up i sorted out my broken internet connection at home.
Once that was done i made breakfast with tea (peppermint and lemongrass with sugar) which was great.
After an hour of rest and relaxation to compensate for my early risings i went shopping or should i say got taken shopping. Even better.
I came home equiped with a new pair of boots and as stated in the last post (i think) a sexy green dress.
So it wasn't at all a bad morning sloping into afternoon.

Later in the evening i slouched onto the couch until 2:30am the next morning bear in mind that i was asleep for most of that time but it was great.
So that is wednesday out of the way - the next couple of days were kind of a blur.
If you remember reading that i had broken up with my significant other well somehow he is back in the picture and when i say the next couple of days were kind of a blur i think that is how we say it in the UK south london (Saff london - for the illustrious Mr Mack's benefit) "Nuff said".

Have to run off for a while to do some work - sorry peeps will continue when i have finished my monday pile of paperwork.

Thanks for stoppin' by.

xxS*Bxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Monday, November 20, 2006  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List