Thursday, November 09, 2006
AS TIME GOES BY. . .

So people, how are things??

The purpose of this post is to reflect on the past months goings ons and to update all of you lovelies of course.

Due to lack of enthusiasm to actually come on the net at work and no net at home at the moment, my blog seems to have stagnated. Hopefully i can rectify this problem - unfortunately i am not sure how effective my attempt may be!!!
So...


Last blog Friday October 6th '06
So just over a month ago i suffered from a terrible case of writers block. Along with my lack of enthusiasm to come on the net as i said before the block seems to have continued throughout the month.
There could be another root to the problem and that is that i sometimes have so much to say and have nowhere to put it so it just goes to waste.

Let me get on with things as i am already starting to bore myself . . .

Middle of October was well on its way with the COLD COLD COLD weather.
Halloween would be arriving soon and the autumn party season would begin. Well it should have done but i was to busy in bed sick! Lucky me.
On top of the bad news of not being able to make appearances at some usual haunts - i got dumped.
YES LADIES AND GENTS - I GOT SHAFTED and not in the dirty sense of the word.
After 3 years of working at a long term relationship - it all just ends in a nutshell.
It really just made me feel like i shouldn't have bothered put all the time in - but i couldn't help it as i love him and still do.
It will take a while to get over it but it will happen in time - for now my lovelies i am single and not really sure what to do with myself?!?!
Do i go out on a sex binge or do i just take things as they come?
My angle of things will probably lead to taking things as they come as i really am not in the mood to get hurt.
There are some couples around the globe that look so happy - that is how we used to be.
We used to walk down the street and people would look at us and think "They are PERFECT for each other"

OK sorry to cut of the sad story off but i don't really feel to get upset at work - so maybe when all is over a done.

On the upside of things i did my security course and i got top marks so i will soon be (when i receive my license) a bouncer.
No free entry to clubs promised lol!!
For some reason i am really pleased with myself as when i was in school i used to fail most exams miserably but this one not only did i pass but i got the highest mark in my class. Look at me all studious and all.
Joking lol.
But i am really happy for myself as i dont really have to worry about work when i go back to uni next year.

Whilst writing all of the above i am racking my brain to find something juicy to tell you but nothing really interesting has happened to me in the past month - i really need to get out more.
I just seem to work, eat, exercise (not going so well) and sleep.

Oh i must say i give a HUGE efforts and results award to (drum roll please) Mr Robert Mack.
I wish i had the same will power as you. I will keep trying and hopefully by christmas only one month away peoples i will have something to report back.


Well on this note i better get back to work and maybe just MAYBE something interesting may happen.
I think i am going out tonight so that may liven things up?!?!?!

Take care lovelies

x x x x x
Bless
x x x x x
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Thursday, November 09, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List