Wednesday, November 15, 2006
TAKING A BREAK FROM THE REAL WORLD


So as i embarked on the first day of my 5 day weekend from work i was woken up by my mum choking on a tablet.
So me expecting to sleep through until around 10 maybe 11 as i didn't have to get up. In the midst of my early morning slumber i heard "she's choking, she's CHOKING" when there is an emergency situation my dad is never the sharpest pencil in the box.
So i can hear in the background *cough*COUGH*WRETCH*.
She was getting no help as all he was doing was flapping around like a headless chicken. So i dragged myself from my warm bed and into the bathroom where my poor mum was gasping for air.
I held her up over the side of the bath and put her head in my hand and wacked her back. The pill that she had tried to consume bounced off the wall and down the plug hole.
She could breath!!!
I was so happy that she was ok that i couldn't go back to sleep - i cooked her breakfast.
I sorted out my manked up internet connection and took her shopping in the christmas sales.

Not a bad start to the day.

One reason i say this is - my new brown knee high boots - pics of the beauties will be on the next post as the wire i need to upload is at work :-( Oh well.
I also got a sexy silk green dress alongside various other things. I am trying to prepare an outfit for my friends 21st.

However after i bought the dress she told me the theme was now sexy biatch!!!!! - What a joker!
So now i have to go back out tomorrow or the day after i get paid and buy a pair of hot pants and a tank top. I think i will go for the lara croft side of things - tight tight tight!!!

I am open to suggestions on what should be worn for this event?!?!?!?!? - Not too dirty please!!

So what to do tomorrow i wonder??

Before i go i must mention a couple of phone calls to the illustrious Robert Mack - My personal Mr America - I haven't spoken to someone so comfortably for a while and it is nice to know there is someone so down to earth and laid back at the end of the phone to make you laugh.
So Mr Mack - just so you know love ya lots hun x x x


Take care my lovelies

As always

xxS*Bxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Wednesday, November 15, 2006  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List