Friday, December 15, 2006
The Christmas Tag

Home has been the worst thing about my week but not going into that now as i am leaving out from work in a minute but saw this on T.Cas blog so had to do it xx xx xx


1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
Egg nog - chocolate does funny things to me!!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Depends on who plays your santa - but usually wrapped!

3. Colored lights or white lights on tree/house?
I really like blue lights - i think it looks really different - maybe it's just me?

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Did last year and got quite a few laughes - see how things go this year!!!

5. When do you put up your decorations?
Around the 1st December - depending on my schedule

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Other half is a veg so we have nut roast but also a nice turkey - fave holiday dish is tuna casserole though - i know it isn't very christmas like but it is the ish

7. Favorite childhood holiday memory.
Being in the country with my godparents and listening for santa's bells

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
Went to work with my mum one day and some woman randomly came up to me (mum's work colleague) - i was writing my christmas cards for friends and she just said - you know Father Christmas isn't real - i started crying and told my mum - my mum was screaming at her for about an hour. Serves her right - i got loads of santa presents that year!!!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Nope i have some patience

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
White and Silver tinsel with loads of lights

11. Snow: love it or dread it?
Love it when it happens

12. Can you ice skate?
Yeh slightly !!!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
My first big girls bike - so proud!

14. What’s the most important thing to you about the holidays?
Being happy with my family

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Chocolate Gateau or Apple Pie

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Watching Oliver Twist and all the christmas movies like Scrooge with the fam

17. What tops your tree? A BIG Star

18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving gifts?
I love giving as i love wrapping

19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Frosty the Snowman

20. Favorite Christmas movie?
Scrooge!! - Reminds me of my dad!!!!


Well y'all have a good weekend - will report back on how mine goes when i get back - i am off to the country.

Take care

xxS*Bxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Friday, December 15, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List