Friday, November 24, 2006
PART DEUX...

So the continuation of my previous.
Where did i get to . . .

Oh yeah -
So after my night of nuff nuff!! - Day 2 began.

My Auntie from the country came up to the big smoke (London) - i didn't have to drive to pick her up this time which was a good rest - i was still recovering from the night before.
I thought it was only good manners to drag myself out of the warm, comfortable bed and go back to mine and say my hello (she is like my second mum after all).
So i dragged my caboos out of bed into the bath and i must have fallen asleep in the bath as i woke up shivering because the water was so cold.
Jumped out fixed my hair, brushed my teeth and slung on a tshirt and some jeans with my signature timbs.
I was ready to go.
COLD COLD COLD.
I had to run all the way to my car which was at least half a mile down the road - don't smoke but puffing and panting like a trooper - this is a sign - EXERCISE is needed.

The rest of the day was pretty much a monotonous blah.
Shopping for my plantain, sweet potatoes, yams, casava etc. You know how we do!
Cooking for the fam and when i say fam all 10 including some of his.

Ice skating was on the agenda but didn't make it to the rink on time - so that trip was postponed until Tuesday evening when i finished work.
Still glowing about my purchases from the day before i went back to the land of nuff nuff!!!


Day 3 - Friday

Woke up around midday - warmed up yesterdays dinner - which tasted pretty good apart from the now dry rise and peas - didn't really fancy gravy in the morning. Made a soup out of the rest.
Did nothing but look on the net all day for party closes for the christmas season. - Should have come on here and done my post then - Sorry!!!

My leave from work officially over but the weekend seemed to be looking up.

On the Saturday i went to see my goddaughter and the little critter is now pulling herself up and trying to walk.
Which reminds me i have to buy her a walker - damn my pocket is BONE DRY - just got a BIG phone bill and not happy as i was told my minutes would be big for the duration of my contract but seem to have been cut so i had to pay for the excess calls what a load of bullcrap.

Oh - i saw this on Nika Laqui and it's weird how these things go global

Its the 1 Word Text thing

My results were:

  1. Mad
  2. Hot
  3. Funny
  4. Spirited
  5. Feisty
  6. True
  7. Happy
  8. Honest (i classed as the same as true???)
  9. Loved
  10. Appreciated

I was really happy with the replies that i got from this so bloggers if you pass by and have read - take the time to think of one word that you think would describe from what you know.

Much appreciated my lovelies

Will be back soon

xxS*Bxx



posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Friday, November 24, 2006  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List