Friday, December 01, 2006
IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!

So it is finally FRIDAY - thank the lord!

I am goin to see Dutty Wine tonight on stage - which will be hilarious!!! - with the other halfs mum (not so hilarious)

Just a quick drop by to all the blog fam to say the week so far has been pretty horrible.

Many people to pay respects to - One being T.Cas and Trish's Family - Love sent from the UK.

Also yesterday i went to a funeral - my best friends Grandma - this woman was amazing - everyone knew her - very jolly Italian woman always had a smile on her face and was like a second nan to me.
It hurt so much to see my best friend and his brother crying and knowing there was nothing i could do to take away their pain.
So we all went to the service then the burial and back to the house for eats.
I don't know if it is just me but i can never eat after something like that.
I will go more into my reflections on monday morning as more time. Leaving out from work in about 10 mins (yeahhh!!!)

So Friday is here - i went shopping last night to get my outfit for sparks (known from previous posts!!! - Mr Mack!!!!) birthday - so it goes something like - white top with Diamante thingy's, short shorts (hehe!!!) and white shoes ( i have a really weird perception about white shoes but again more time on monday morning)

Will let you know how things go tonight for Dutty Wine and tomorrow for the Birthday Bash!!! On monday morning.

So blog fam

'myspace
'myspace
'myspace

xxS*Bxx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Friday, December 01, 2006  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List