Friday, April 27, 2007
A Bad Friday . . .

Is it humanly possible to have a bad Friday - well YES people it really is!

Mine started at 6:45am when i got up to walk the dog.
Do you ever get the feeling when you wake up in the morning what kind of day you are going to have. I think it is like a sixth sense with me, as soon as i open my eyes i can tell what kind of day i am going to have whether it be a good or crap one.

So my eyes sprung open in answer to my alarm to walk the dog, stayed in the park for about 45 minutes and got home around 7:30. My dad said since my car was in for service that he would give me a lift to work (we work in the same place) however it seemed that he couldn't wait for 5 minutes by this time it was 7:55am.

Phase Back . . .

Last night: Came in from walking the dog at about 6:30pm and the dog did a stink bomb in the lounge - dad wasn't too happy and decided to throw a cushion at the dog (i was ready to call the RSPCA for hurting my baby!), so i questioned him as to why he did this.
My question: Your shit stinks so why you acting like it smells of roses???
His reply: You want to start an argument lets have one then . . .
My response to his childish disposition: I don't know who bit you up the ass today at work but don't take it out on me.

Phase back to this morning!

So he couldn't wait 5 minutes - even though he is always late and thinks nothing of it he chooses the day that he has no meetings and generally sod all to do to be early!
So he started shouting at how i was ungrateful for a ride.
My response to his once again childish disposition this time was *SILENCE*.
As the saying goes "Silence is golden - The Tremolos"
I had to get 2 buses which cost £4.00 when it should have cost £2.00 but i left my travelcard in my car which had gone in for service! - How bad can it get!
Well needless to say the trip was bloody LONG! - AND i was an hour late for work which was ok with my colleagues so that was a relief.
Whilst waiting for my second bus i was witness to a car accident - no one got hurt but it was a NEW Range Rover clashing with an old banger of a van as the RR wanted to switch lanes and the ass of a driver in the battered van didn't want to let him - luckily my bus came shortly after so no eyewitness statements!!!

My day has gone much better since i got into work as my colleagues crack me up - BUT lets see what work has in store for me this even in the club!

What are you all up to this weekend??? - I hope it is something more interesting than me catching up on sleep.

p.s. Seeing the other half will be interesting!

Have a good one!

xXx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Friday, April 27, 2007  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List