Tuesday, May 08, 2007
1 Post 1 Bottle

My last post was my 50th, however it didn't feel special so i guess it will be the 100th that should be something big!!!

So people i had my weekend away and i am slowly adjusting back to real life - i got called into work last night but only stayed a couple of hours as not many people turned up for the night!
I was ballin over laughing!

So back to the title - 1 Bottle being the most dominating part of the title!
I was sitting watching my TV and made my way through a whole bottle of Rose - it's good shyt!

I invited an old friend over for dinner for tonight - so we had the dinner and then he was sent packing!
He was trying to cop off but it really wasn't happening - with me or with my loving companion who protects me whilst the other half is away - this loving companion being my puppy!
Everytime he tried to even hug me my pup got in between and not to be rude but thank the lord he was there - i honestly only wanted him over here for dinner - HONESTLY!
I even cooked - yes it was only filled pasta and cheap but it was dinner for someone who was already making their way through a bottle!

I apologize ahead of times for this post if none of it makes sense as.

Back to the messed up post!

Another subject that i would like to bring up is - how can teenagers be like 20 or 30 somethings and it cannot be the other way around?
I have seen so many young girls becoming mummies or even dressing and acting like they are older - the one thing that really gets me is when i go shopping and pick up a bottle of wine i get asked for ID and they don't? What is that about - or even if i go to clubs.

MADNESS!!!

As i can't really think about much else to say in my drunken stupor i think i will leave you lovelies to tell me what you think about the situations above!

xXx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Tuesday, May 08, 2007  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List