Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Weekender Bender

This is not so as i spent most of my weekend working.
This is the low down:

Friday night:
Go home from the 9-5 catch some z's from about 7-8 then head out to the club to start work from 9:30ish.
Only to find out that my boss got the sack - but as i am the only female i get to stay and sign a new contract with the new peoples that are taking over!
Needless to say i was over haps!
Friday night in the club was quiet as hell so just walked round and chilled on VIP.

Saturday:
Woke up around mid-day and surfed the net for a bit whilst catching up with some fam in the US over messenger.
Around 3:30pm got a call from the other half who had also been asleep most of the day - he wanted to hit the coast to sit on the beach so he dropped by mine and picked me up.
I drove there cos he was feelin lazy as ****.
We chilled there for bout 2 hours then had to head back as i had to catch some food and z's before work at 10pm.
He drove back and i slept but when we hit london he stopped by Krispy Kreme that was my dinner!
Dropped by mine so i could shower, change for work and pick up my car for work.

Got to work early for once and they had a sniffer dog who was soooooo cute! - He was the big version of my baby Little H who has now transformed into Big H. There will be pictures of him on another post once i can get a cable to transfer my photos!
So back to work - the dog was all up on me which i was not at all please about as i aint got no drugs.
Did get playtime with him later that night though everyone was like "awwww he is soooooo cute!"
Again back to work - it was packed out that night as there was some special event for one of Londons biggest radio stations and we had to stay after for a meeting about pay which i happily obliged to as we got free chicken and chips with a drink (at 4am) and a thick pack of cash for my work over the past couple of weeks.


Sunday: Rest and eat day!

All in all quite a peaceful yet productive weekend - even though ones lady troubles appeared i battled through.

How was ur weekend people???

xXxXx

I edited this bit so i could add what is below let me know what you think!

posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Tuesday, May 01, 2007  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List