Tuesday, May 15, 2007
BACK TO WORK

Listening to: Justin Timberlake - What goes around

So tomorrow back to work after many needed days off.
Over the past couple of days i can safely say i have done pretty much absolutely nothing.
I have been feeling very lathargic - not a good thing.
I think work will kick me back into touch.
On the subject of me listening to JT - Not a frequent thing but i was watching ugly betty and fell in love with the song - this is not a justification of taste as i think he has a great voice but is a bit of a woos!

I heard earlier this week my cousin in the US went into emergency surgery - for reasons that i will not say i was petrified for her and was absolutely powerless apart from sending love via emails.
It has always been said that you can't choose your family over in the UK i would totally agree with this statement but with my family in the states i could not pick a better bunch.
My heart split when i heard this had happened but was thankful that she pulled through and is now in recovery with her baby boy telling his mommy that he loves her every minute he can.

I recently posted that this would be the month that i would hand in my notice in my Full Time job - well things have been backdated slightly for financial reasons - the main one being i CANT afford it and won't struggle for the sake of a little bit of pride.
I still haven't told my colleagues what i am thinking and it is going to remain that way until i have written signed and handed in my notice.
I am not planning on taking anymore holidays before i hand in my notice as i would like to save them to either get the money or get out early and potentially earn money from the other job!
Sneaky sneaky maybe but a girls gotta live and shop!
So my new plan - my backdated plan - Hand in my notice at the end of June and hope for the best.

Bulletin on the Midwifery front:
I got a letter through the door the other day telling me to turn up for a literacy and numeracy test on Fri 11th - which i attended to determine whether i would be put through for an interview for the post.
I chose to do the Literacy first - as it was done in two parts you got your results as soon as you finished a unit.
The scores work out as L1 and L2 - You needed an L2 in Literacy and L1 in Numeracy - i think that is the right way round!
So i did the Literacy like i said and told the woman i was done and asked for my results - she told me that i might need classes - which really disheartened me (there is a twist!)
So i soldiered through the Numeracy disheartened but still going strong.
When i had finished i breathed a sigh of relief from finishing the whole thing - I EXTREMELY dislike exams!
I went to the woman to get my results - she apologized . . .
. . .
. . .

For her mistake on the first part - I PASSED both sections with an L2!!!!!

Told you there was a twist!
So you proud?

As for tomorrow - first day back - things are drastically going to change at home and at work.
I need something more interesting in my life - i am going to look into martial arts classes!!!
Considering one of the other bouncers floored me!! (Which i quite enjoyed!!!)

xXxS*BxXx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Tuesday, May 15, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List