Thursday, May 17, 2007
CHANGES


Edit note: I got my pic with my colleagues in the hospital newspaper!!!







Left to Right: Me!!!!, The New Girl (The nice one!), Loz - Estates girls!





I think i look so shitty in this but hey each unto their own!!


So as you can see i have made a major change to the way my post used to look - partly because the black was doing my eyes in but also because it is much more relaxing looking at a nice holiday scene!
I have been toying with the idea of changing my template for a while and tried various different ones with the preview button really didn't think i would be OK with deleting the old me!

Well people i am still the same with the same psycho babble coming out of the keyboard on most days but just a different background!
In reality - can we be the same with a different background or does it change our whole persona?
I honestly don't think this is the case - i think we are the masters of ourselves and therefore only we can change if we so choose!

Speaking of changes!!!

Things have been kicking off at home - not a good thing as they only got back from holiday 2 days ago and before i could even step foot into hell he kicked off.
My natural reaction is to shout back so i did for all of 5 minutes and got tired of putting up an impossible and more to the point POINTLESS defense - my other reaction "Fuck this" and walk away so that is what i did - i jumped in my car and went to the petrol(gas!) station and drove up to the future mother in laws for some food and peace!
We have been getting along really well lately which is one of the biggest changes and it is actually really nice!



I lost my train of thought for a little while there as i went to lunch and came back and everything went blank!

Still a bit hazy but will try and recoup!!


So his mum. . .

We talked for almost over 3 hours about our families and the BIG differences.

I never thought i would say this anytime soon but i really can't wait to be an official part of their family. There is so much love - on the level that i love them and they love me.

I would do anything for his little sister and that is weird as i am an only child and have never had family this close!

She tells everyone at school that i am her big sister - makes me blush and sometimes shed a little tear!


See people family and love and stuff bring out the soft side of SB - i am pretty sure it is a good thing!!!


OK moving away from the problems and moving onto plans etc. . .

Got a letter through the post when i got home yesterday - i have an Interview on Tues 22nd for college entry to a 1 year course for Health Studies.

Now this is only my absolute back up plan in case the Midwifery Assistant post goes totally tits up which i am hoping it doesn't. Fingers xxxxx everyone!!!

Told my boss i need to leave early for the interview and he was surprisingly supportive!

The instructor from the Jujitsu class emailed me back with all the details of how to get there and dates of classes and prices - which are all pretty reasonable!

The next class is on Tues 22nd but depending on time i don't think i will be able to make it back to Central London on time from Surrey! MADNESS i am hot to trot on this subject as i really am getting sick of being floored by the other doorman!

Well it is all go go go for me and now i must GO!!!!

So peace out y'all and holla!

Oh side note: I had layered Jelly (Jello i think to the peoples in the US) it taste GOOOOOD!!!

xXx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Thursday, May 17, 2007  
6 Comments:
  • At Thursday, May 17, 2007 10:51:00 PM, Blogger BrownSugga said…

    Seems as though your very busy. Good luck on your interview. It's nice to be accepted by your significant others family. I've been with this man for 6months and we love each other. He has met my family on Easter. I didn't actually invite him at first, but my cousin did so I did too. He was a little offended I didn't ask first. I haven't met his family. I thought maybe they didn't know I existed. This morning before he left he says he tells his mom everything. So maybe she knows of me.

     
  • At Monday, May 21, 2007 8:37:00 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    Your getting married?
    Obviously, my memory sucks... or maybe not...maybe I've only read the post where a "he wasn't in it...maybe.

    Jelly? seriously?...that's cute.

     
  • At Wednesday, May 23, 2007 4:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Its my first time here and I think I am going to to continue to come. Good post.

     
  • At Thursday, May 24, 2007 1:38:00 PM, Blogger *snake*bite* said…

    @Suga - Very busy is an understatement, sleep used to be my best friend now it is like a worst enemy!!!
    Congrats with the fella!

    @Blah - Where did i say i was getting married??? - I don't mention him much!!
    Jelly - hell yeh!

    @Epsi - Thank you very much and welcome to my world!

    All of the above

    Take care

    xXx

     
  • At Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that's nice that momma likes you.. that's always a good feeling :-)

    ur able to tell ur boss u have an interview?? most bosses here will have a FIT!!!

     
  • At Friday, June 01, 2007 10:07:00 AM, Blogger *snake*bite* said…

    This is gonna sound like he wants to get rid of me (he doesn't!!! - i am the fastest typist)
    He gave me a reference and so did the big boss.
    Come to think of it maybe he does want to get rid of me!!!!!!!!

    xXx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List