Friday, June 01, 2007
LUDICROUS BEHAVIOUR

Ludicrous: –adjective
causing laughter because of absurdity; provoking or deserving derision; ridiculous; laughable: a ludicrous lack of efficiency.


My workplace has officially banned MySpace including all of the clever loopholes that i found - it is RIDICULOUS.
People keep telling me to wait until i get home but i really don't have the time to sit on it at home - i have free time at work at which i do nothing so i go on there.
Not a good thing to say on blogger as one would have thought i would be on here but if you have nothing to say then say nothing right?

Anyway moving on!!!!!

I do actually have something to say well a couple of things!

Firstly - i went for dinner at such a cool place last week - it used to be a usual haunt for me and the person i went with but as we lost touch we stopped going there.

Our usual joint menu mostly consisted of BBQ Chicken and Cheese Nachos - the place is called El Chicos!!!
Your table candle is strategically placed in a used Tequila bottle whilst the table clothes are wipe clean and the menus are as old as me!!!
However the service is fabulous and the price is cheap so thumbs up from me!

So let me track back:

Myself and my good friend who will be known as P considering my imagination at this point of Friday afternoon lacks many things!
We used to be there at least every two weeks - the Nachos were FANTASTIC guacamole and everything.
I am sad to say that the tradition of these sauces were not kept up but the Nachos are still out of this world!

Moving onto my next subject which is funnily enough my first subject - MYSPACE
Why have they banned it? - Well this is the reason i got from the Networks Manager

[Snake]
Sites like this are being blocked as a general rule and the Internet should only be used for official Trust business as per our Internet usage policy. If you can offer a business justification as to why you need access to this site please forward this request to Stu Powers.
thanks
[Network Boss]


My reply for this email has not yet been written as i have no idea what i can say - therefore i am trying to get my hands on the Usage Policy which is nowhere to be seen so i can find a loophole.

People if you have ANY suggestions on what i can say back to this patronising a**hole then please let me know as i will include your comments in my reply if not too rude!!!! - I thought networking would be a good one but i am in the admin dept so who am i networking with?!!!

Bit of a short one but if i think of anything else i will edit - my hands are tired now so must go.

xXx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Friday, June 01, 2007  
3 Comments:
  • At Monday, June 04, 2007 5:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not terribly helpful on the reply, but HOW DARE THEY! It's been shown (though I don't have links, but sure they could be Googled) that a relaxed employee who takes brief breaks in between work is more productive than one completely burnt out.

    But I know, you just want to really check out friend's latest pictures from last weekend! A true creative writing assignment is in your hands. GOOD LUCK!

     
  • At Monday, June 04, 2007 8:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd try and go tot gamil... (if you have an account)...and then open another screen from within gmail...sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

    bloopty!

     
  • At Tuesday, June 05, 2007 1:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tsk tsk tsk. Tryna cheat and find loopholes. Such a shame lol. I am just kidding. I wonder what brought about the change in policy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List