Wednesday, June 06, 2007
I SMELL MONEY


Sorry for any typos in advance!

So i spent the past weekend in the Shires (Kinda like the Hamptons for the US) - as soon as we got into the town i knew we were in the Countryside!

The cars, the houses, the tar on the roads!

Another formal function with shoes and a dress to match (sort of!) - i was surrounded by money this time - you could smell it leaking out of their pockets. Then as always there was one crowd of women that were the wannabees.
I don't mind socializing with rich people as i can totally get where they are coming from - i mean it must be hard thinking of so many things that you could do with sooooo much money!!!

BUT i draw the line at wannabee's they really F*** me off - Sorry! - They were talking about their odd bikini wax here and there and how acupuncture is definitely a must!
I rolled my eyes and sidled over to the bar where i was then told that not only was the room paid for but all my drinks etc - EVERYTHING!
I had a couple of Martini's with Lemonade and then went up to get ready for the evening ahead which i was now definite that i would make the most of drink wise. All i had to do was sign for my drinks and whatever and it would be taken care of - how cool!

So let's take things upto the bedroom - himself was already in with shoes kicked off and feet up watching TV (Sports!)
Me being me had to scope this place out - I walked around slowly surveying the wardrobes and the decor along with the flat screen TV that he was watching, the side tables and then the what should be called dining table which a couple could sit and have breakfast in their room.
This table was covered neatly with a tray full of 4 Crystal glasses - 2 of which Wine glasses and the other for water.
2 Glass bottles of expensive looking water - 1 Sparkling and the other Still just waiting to be opened but whispering to me "look behind me". An ice bucket was seductively placed behind the water and crystals with a pair of tongue for a ladylike pick up ice that would go in the bucket.
The bucket then whispered "Over there, look over there" - i followed my nose which then lead me to the solution as to why there were two wine glasses - MINIBAR! - 2 bottles of chilled wine 1 Red and the other White with 4 Cokes 2 Orange Juices 2 Bottles of Chilled Water same as the table ones and a couple bottles of bud.
The expression on my face showed " Nice!" - The phone rang *RING* (Sound effects!!!!)
"Ms Bite, This is reception, Mr S***** has requested us to tell you and your partner that you may order room service and have full service of the mini bar and he will settle your bill when necessary at the end of your stay"
I replied "Well thank you very much, tell him we send our KINDEST regards and will see him for dinner at 7"

Sounds so posh doesn't it!!!!

So we had a bottle of water each and himself who doesn't drink had a Coke whilst i showered and got ready for dinner.

I was dressed and ready for action all that i was waiting for was my man to sort his uniform out and we were good to go!

We looked good!

All the ladies were swooning over him and his uniform - i rolled my eyes once again and sidled over to the bar - Double Martini and Lemonade and under the instruction of Mr S***** i charged it to the room.
Then there he was Mr S***** - my uncle. Such a quiet yet cool guy.
Hard not to love him. He had things to do so he bid us a great night and disappeared. Kinda like Spidey - does his good deed then he is off!!!

We were seated for dinner and got talking to a couple of Americans about mobile phones - they told us they could live without theirs and i gladly obliged to take them off their hands!!! - They joked with us and i wasn't joking!!!!!

So the night then moved onto a very drunken raffle for most of the room - in my stupor it was a bit of a bitch that i won the only present on the list that i really didn't want but because each single ticket was £1 and the prizes numbered you were stuck with what you got.
My Prize - A bottle of Brandy - why me? - I don't even drink Brandy i loathe the stuff so in an attempt of goodwill without thinking of what encouragement i was giving i gave the bottle to my dad.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! - I'm joking this time - HONESTLY!!!

After the raffle i was juiced enough for a month let alone the night! - So we headed outside for a little stroll until my feet started SEVERELY hurting - they were hurting at the beginning but this was off or bust!!!
So he took me to bed! - In every sense of the word! - I get weird when drunk so i most definitely will not be divulging any info about what happened afterwards - let's just say i woke up late - VERY late the next day!

Only in the morning of us leaving did i notice one of the best things in the room - no people not the soap - the BATHROBES - after sleeping on White Cotton sheets i was wrapped in a fluffy white towel after my shower then in a big white fluffy Bathrobe - Oh i wanted it for keeps but then i noticed a little note on both of them.
I can't remember the exact message (Note to self: take pictures next time!)
It went something like this:
To our dear Enthusiastic customer, as much as we can understand that you may have fallen in love with this luscious piece of drying equipment we must remind you that it has been used by many of our caring guests like yourself (it is washed!) but we urge you to leave it for someone else to receive the love you have from this wonderful product - however for just a few of your little pound coins you can purchase your very own from main reception ext ****.

Ok my initial reaction was eeeewwwww - someone else has been all coochied up in this bathrobe - YIK! - then i went onto thinking you are charging how much for rooms and you are being so stingy of these luscious (as they put it) products.
I would be saving you the hassle of washing it again - then i thought - ah well Primark must have one similar for about £10 nevertheless a bit disheartened!!!

So we got dressed packed, thanked the Uncle and then headed home.

All in all a DAMN FINE weekend as the weather was cool as!!

Hope you enjoyed it as much as i did.

Note to TTD - I didn't take the robe anyway! - HONEST!
My uncle would have been charged if i did :(

Well i'm offskies from work for the day so later lovelies!

xXx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Wednesday, June 06, 2007  
2 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, June 12, 2007 8:50:00 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    Sounds like a wonderful weekend...
    Umm, uncle you say? Single? Need an American friend? *wink* :-)

    Sound slike you had a great time... money smells so much better than common folks doesn't it? lol

     
  • At Sunday, June 17, 2007 9:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I QUOTE ((BLAH BLAH BLAH)) with "Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend," LOL


    HEY! EVERYONE deserves one of those weekend...! I had a good one TO THIS PAST WEEKEND, yesterday, ON SATURDAY. Stop by my page and read my "Splish Splash," DAY! =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List