Monday, September 10, 2007
GOODBYE TO BLOGGER

Hi guys,

This is just a little note to say that i am not going to be leaving blog world all together just getting away from blogger.

I would like to say thanks to everyone that has commented on here and would encourage you all not to forget me as you can still catch my antics on Wordpress under a different name.
It was a long agonising decision between sticking here, vox or Wordpress and i know it sounds girly but Wordpress is Pretty!

This blog has seen the best and worst of me and i will keep that up with my new address!
It is kind of like moving home - very sad and emotional as you are leaving memories behind!
My 21st Birthday i think has been the biggest celebration i have had on here even though there were no photos - i am trying to remedy this as i didn't have a camera at the time but several others did!

Even though i haven't seen a post from Mr Venom in a hot minute i would like to say thanks to him and Slish for making me read and post as those were the first two blogs i ever read and of course Rob Mack who has VANISHED!

Right well - this is it.
My new address: onlyyoungonce.wordpress.com

Love to all and keep reading at my forwarding address









xXxXx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Monday, September 10, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List