Monday, June 25, 2007
MONDAY MORNING BLUES

So as most people dread Monday morning is finally here.
Even though i worked over the weekend it was mostly fabulous!

However the events of the weekend before creep over me - the weekend before the one that has just gone i was called by my colleague.
She was pissed out of her head and she decided she wanted to ring me and take things out on me.
I did not appreciate this but nevertheless got on with things as i really could not be assed to bring things up.
She told me certain things that i didn't want to know about her personal life and then went on to tell me not to tell my other colleague. The one telling me all of this is the new girl.

I am now in two minds whether to say something or not as this is her first day back from holiday.

Second thoughts i am going to say something i will let you know how i get on!

xXx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Monday, June 25, 2007  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List