Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Not so bad after all. . .

Monday morning was not as daunting as i thought it would be.

Let me go over how terrible my weekend turned out to be!

So Friday was a pretty shit day on the work side of things as the new lady has turned out to be a bigger pain in the ass than all the rest of them!

She constantly gets things wrong and when you advise her on how to correct things she thinks you are having a go at her. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Annoying!

So we (me and my colleague that i have worked through all the temps with!) decided to have a little chat except i chose to be excluded as they have known each other for a lot longer.

Turns out the new one jumped down my colleagues throat which pissed her and me off!

So we are not happy bunnies.

The conversation ended with my colleague asking her if she was ok and things were ok and he reply was "Yes, everything is fine!"

On Friday evening i went to collect the rest of my wages from the nightclub and was planning on staying there to jam for a while, however i got a phone call.

Now here is me thinking that it might be from himself or even my mum at least!

But no it was from the new one at work - she was PISSED beyond belief and started having a go at me about how myself and my colleague have made her feel like shit all week as we have been picking on her about not doing the job right!

This is a 50 or more year old woman people and she is bitchin like she is about 5 - maybe its the menopause but my colleague is going through that and yeah she is a bit of a pain but she is still cool as cool can be!

I figured out that she called me and not my colleague as i am too nice to tell her to FUCK HERSELF KINDLY!

Whereas my colleague is not!!!
She said some really horrible things which really fucked me off but i didn't want to ring my colleague to tell her as i am not a selfish enough person to spoil someone elses weekend.

So needless to say i needed cheering up so the boyfriend took me to see Fantastic 4 - it was great! - Cinema was packed out and half way through the movie someones cellphone started ringing *Attitude Gyal* - i wanted to bruk out doing Dutty Wine!!!!
I restrained myself - which is a bit of a shame for the members of public i think they would have enjoyed me making an ass of myself!

So the film was great and i was on a HIGH! until i went outside.
I went to my car and about 10 feet away the b/f says to me - "Oh here we go" - I was like "WTF?"
Then i see it a big yellow parking ticket slapped on my windshield by some C*** I dont like that word but hey!.
There are no hours displayed on the road to say that i cannot park and i was not on the double yellow line.
That bastard just wanted to meet his quota for the end of the day or week considering there was a car directly ahead of me across the double yellow line and the time was 10:59pm - how ridiculous have these peoples not got homes to go to or girlfriends to get jiggy with!!!
It really riled me up and then the anger of the phone call got to me.
I tossed and turned that night and the night after until Monday came and i let it all out.

Monday Morning
There were no tears just pure anger - my colleague is in shared anger with me and may the lord help the new one when she gets back on Monday morning.
It'll be like smack down.

Today
As it is Tuesday now and nearly time to go home i must say after both of us venting our anger we feel much better - we also have chocolate and i have some great news!

If any of you remember that i applied for the midwifery assistant post well i spoke to the assistant director of the Midwifery side of things and i asked her if she had any idea if i had got the job and she said "Yes that i am a certain on her list"
So i am happy for now!
I have written a letter to contest my parking ticket and i should be getting in contact with trading standards about the a-holes that sold me my dog who has very bad leg problems and promised he was absolutely fine.

Well for now i am going to sign off and leave you to enjoy the afternoon.

Thanks for stopping by

As always

xXxS*BxXx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Tuesday, June 19, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List