Wednesday, June 27, 2007
SUCCESS!!!

People i have finally done it!

I have finally got my car - i am collecting after i take the dog to the vet for his jabs and drop him home.

I love it so much.

I have managed to bleach out the number plate so you can see my new baby in all of its glory - isn't he gorgeous! - I need to think of a name for him!


I hope you are happy for me peoples!!!!
I am ecstatic - i am heading to the coast just me and my music to stay with my auntie for a couple days and take her out in it.
She is over 80 but loves the car as much as she loves me - it is a surprise for her as she doesn't know i got it yet!!!
Well will catch up with you all sooner rather than later and my apologies to everyone for not reading or posting.
xXx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Wednesday, June 27, 2007  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List