Thursday, September 06, 2007
SAVING MY RELATIONSHIP

A relationship with yourself i have been told is one of the most important around - i am inclined to agree with this statement.
My reason for this is simple - if you are not happy with you self whether it be your inner or outer self then you are not going to be happy with anyone else who tries their hardest to be with you.

At this present moment in time i am feeling this. I don't as most people say 'hate myself' - but i am not exactly loving myself and my surroundings really are not helping this situation to progress into something positive.

The other day my new baby (my car) was broken into and my glove box was ripped open and my portable sat nav stolen - unfortunately it wasn't my sat nav it was my dad's which i borrowed as i can't currently afford one.

What i don't understand is that i had locked the car and checked the doors so how the hell did this person get in - it makes me more angry than scared or hurt because someone has invaded my personal space - the one big thing that i own and am working hard for to pay and someone has disrespected that by breaking in.

When i got home that night i broke the bad news to my parents at around midnight and they hit the roof - funnily enough the first question wasn't are you ok? or are you hurt? - the first question was 'When am i going to get the tom tom back - you know you have to replace it right?'

If i was a violent person then i would have hurt them so badly but they are no1 - my parents and no2 - i wouldn't do that to anyone unless my life was in immediate danger.

Luckily my car only suffered a broken glove box lock and the rest of the car is ok and i am ok as i only found out it was stolen when i got in to go home.

My conclusion on the situation was it was a crackhead looking for a quick fix and my alarm is faulty so i am going to get that checked out. Luckily no-one was hurt.

My parents conclusion was that i had left my keys lying around even though they were in my trouser pockets the whole night except when they were in the ignition and the other conclusion my mum came to was that i must have given the tom tom to someone.

My question to her last LUDICROUS suggestion is - Why the hell would i want to give something away that i know i would have to buy back if i didn't bring it back - am i that stupid or do i have money to burn?
No is the answer to both of those.

I am just so aggravated as i cannot figure out how this happened - i am sooooo careful with who i let around my car let alone leaving it in an area that i am visiting - i always make sure the doors are locked because of my line of work people are always hatin'.


ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY

Am i really? - I am not entirely sure about that.

Series of events so far:
-Car broken into
-Quit job at hospital
-Enrolled into college
-Other half house completion gone through but mother still very much a pain in the ass

So let us look over my series of events that have happened in the past couple of days
Oh and don't let me forget i went to visit another friend and even though i bought a ticket and it was displayed clearly on my dashboard some bastard traffic warden gave me a ticket for not displaying a ticket - what an asswipe!

On the upside i am trying my hardest to see as much as i can in a positive light!

Positive side of things:
My car was not totally stolen or even totalled or scratched come to think of it!
I am happy that i have quit my job at the hospital as they were the biggest pack of assholes i have EVER worked with and i have no intention of going back.
By quiting the job at the hospital not only do i save around £300 a month on petrol but i can walk or cycle to college and keep fit as it is only round the corner from my house - and i can actually GO to college and do my door work at the same time.
Not really sure what can be said on a positive note for the house and the other halfs mother.

I have been thinking seriously about our relationship lately and i have been having serious doubts but don't know how to express them to him as i don't want him to run a mile but in a way i wished at one point that he would - but then when i go back and think about it i want to be around him, i want to share my life with him and have a family.
It is all just so confusing - i suppose it is a lot more difficult now that he is not here to reassure me that things will be ok - he is away at sea and i can only speak to him when and where he gets reception which he doesn't even know until he gets there.

Well i think i will make that a rap for now and let your little eyes rest!

Take care of yourselves and thanks for stopping by - i will definitely be back sooner rather than later as i should hopefully have a lot less stress and some more free time on my hands!

xXxS*BxXx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Thursday, September 06, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List