Monday, July 02, 2007
Country Antics!

Never have i had a post that pissed me off so much i couldn't even finish it!!!

So i headed to the coast this weekend to pay a my aunt a visit in my new car the other half tagged along (a bit to my displeasure!). He came in his car so all was cool on the western front.


I got to test drive my new baby on some of the most horrible terrains in the rain and shine!! (Wow it sounds like a movie!)

I was set for the journey with music and food with tasty drink! (Non- Alc! - Obviously - DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE (I had to get that in somewhere!!!))


So i finished work at 1pm on Friday and went home to get ready for my big adventure.

I was under the impression that he didn't want to come with me but he called at the last minute and asked me to wait so i did (which i am beginning to regret!) - I had planned to be down by the coast while the sun was still shining (what was left of it before another miserable weekend of rain following the week i have just had) - but no i got there at 9pm thanks to himself as he claimed not to know the way but overtook me twice and fecked off!

So needless to say - tired and PEEVED.


It is now wednesday and i am still trying to complete this post - every chance that i have had over the past couple of days the phone has either rang or some a-hole has dumped a load of paperwork on my desk!


So i am back and hopefully gonna finish.


Ok so where was i . . . .


I finally got to the coast and the weather was miserable absolutely ridiculously disgusting!

However as usual my auntie was as warming as ever - it seems no matter what older people always have a cheery disposition!


We got there late evening so i wasn't expecting sun but it would have been nice if it was even mild. So 9:30pm and all i wanted to do was reconcile my differences with himself and curl up in bed etc!!!

But no that didn't happen - my auntie went to bed as did i and then he rolled in about 2 hours later.

Bearing in mind that i was up until 11pm playing my nintendo ds lite and then went to bed that would make it about 1am that he crawled in!

The next day started off a bit weird as i am usual up and out of bed before 10 but i was bearly in the shower by 11 which was a bit disappointing - but the weather wasn't up to much so not too bad!

We sat in bed for about 1 hour playing DS and talking in between - felt really awkward which is a first as we are usually so comfortable with each other in bed - with or without clothes!!!

Arrrrrgggggggghhhhh - this post is taking too long i know it is an abrupt ending but i gotta get outta here!

Will be back soon.

xXxXx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Monday, July 02, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List