Monday, July 23, 2007
It's the final countdown!!!!



My last week at my current job and i am excited yet a little sad.

I can't believe things are finally changing for the better.



Well not all for the better - i have had a recent good luck streak which seems to have been followed by a bad luck streak in turn - not good.



Venting time:

I went home Thursday last week to find a red letter sitting on my desk - considering i have paid all my bills well all but one credit card as i needed petrol for the past month and had no money - but that will be paid in the next couple months.

Back to the red letter - the phone company 3g claim that i owe them £444.91 - which is the biggest crock of shit i have ever seen in black and red in my life!



I HAD ("Had" being the operative word) a contract phone with them before but cut it off and paid £382 and some change upfront to some debt collector people but they obviously didn't send my money to the company - therefore they should be chasing them not me.

I have my bank statement from then aswell so i can prove my payment.



The biggest joke of all is the date of this alleged non-payment - September 2005 - 2 whole piggin years ago - what a BIATCH - I mean surely if i really was in debt then they should be sending my all the warnings they can type out under the sun but when i asked the guy on the end of the phone which i am sure was in a foreign country - one that i wont name as i don't want to be seen as a racist - he told me that the last correspondence that they sent to me was in 2005.



If there are any lawyers out there that think this stinking crock is a big pile of crap like i do please let me know! - It would be much appreciated.

I am going to see my solicitor today and get them to send a letter to this company as i had another letter or saturday from them telling me they were going to consider sending bailiffs round - For something i don't owe? - My answer to that was come round and the police will be following shortly after you.

This post was written a few weeks ago so not sure why it didn't get posted!

xXx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Monday, July 23, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List