Thursday, July 05, 2007
DIRTY WEEKEND!

I know two posts in one day but to be honest the other one took me so long and wasn't finished as i got too frustrated!

So let me tell y'all bout what i have planned!!!

Even though things are severly on the rocks with me and the other half he has told me to book a weekend away.

So i am on the look out - nothing seedy but classy and cheap!!!

I will let you know how i get on and will post some pics of rooms etc if i find anything and hopefully be able to get some pics of us together!!!

OH BIG NEWS!!!

I went for my interview for the maternity assistant post and got the job! - I am so stoked!

xXx
posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Thursday, July 05, 2007  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List