Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Kissing in the rain . . .

Such a cliche but feels great!
On sunday there was terrible rain where i live and i was hibernating inside with my dog (who seems to be growing at warp speed!)
The other half came over (we sorted things out - yay!) and we were just jammin watching some tv and listening to music (not at the same time - how do people do that?!!)

He decided it would be a good idea to let the dog play outside - even though it was raining apparently he should get used to it - yeh right! - He don't know my stubborn ass pup!!
So he let him out in the pouring rain and funnily enough he didn't want to come back in - he would on the condition that i went out and got him.
My argument to the other half in this situation is he has spare clothes in my wardrobe and has no hair that could get ruined - instead he ignored me and dragged me by the hand into the rain.

It smelt so nice - i know that sounds really odd but it is so true.
And i know this is going to sound so cheesy but hey - i have never been kissed in the rain before so i guess there is a first time for everything and i LOVED it - even though i have to now go and get my hair relaxed as it was passable before!!!
He looked good all wet aswell!!!

Other than my cliche setting i had a pretty good weekend. I got put at a different venue from my usual on friday and went back on saturday as the manager asked my manager for me to go back.
We had such a great laugh - going to be there this weekend again and finish at 1am and go back to the other place til 3am to get the extra £$£$£$.

Well i know it is short and sweet but i really don't have that much to say! - Just thought i would share my weekend romance with you!

How was your weekend?

xXxS*BxXx

posted by a Princess @ Heart @ Wednesday, July 18, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Just Me . . .
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Surrey, United Kingdom

Typical English City girl!

My Previous
History of the *Bite*
"The" List